Head on over to I Heart Faces to see more great Desserts!
Monday, April 12, 2010
I Heart Faces Week 15
This weeks challenge theme is "I Heart Desserts"! I was excited for this challenge, but at the same time I wasn't. I love to bake, from cookies to cake I love it. But I never take pictures of my food so I wasn't sure if I would end up entering. Today while I should have been doing Biology homework I decided I wanted to bake a cake. So I ran to the store, bought two cakes and some frosting. I decided to do a vanilla cake, but I wanted to spice it up some. I considered doing a chocolate covered strawberry cake, I had the strawberries, but no chocolate. So I used what I had. Strawberries and Bananas! So here is my Strawberry-Banana-Vanilla cake. :)

Head on over to I Heart Faces to see more great Desserts!

Head on over to I Heart Faces to see more great Desserts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yum! You can't argue with strawberries and bananas!
ReplyDeleteMy two favorite flavors together!
ReplyDeleteI, myself, just finished a strawberry/banana smoothie (homemade). Yours looks so much better. So much better!
ReplyDeleteyou cant go wrong with those two!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks good : ) Did it taste delectable? : )
ReplyDelete